Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Testing the off line blog writer

Some last minute things to do tonight including checking that I remember how to write a blog entry offline. It seems a long time ago since I booked my round the world ticket and James showed me how to do this!!! My first flight leaves two hour earlier thanks to the BA strike but I am so grateful that I could change to American Airlines. No pictures to attach yet but there will be plenty very soon.  I’m going to be sending messages to alert friends and family to a new entry but it would be great if you became a friend to this blog. I don’t think there are many so far …

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn

    Wow - this is one major adventure. Hope you have a really great time. Will keep you posted on developments with workshop - though you may be far away both in mind and body from work thoughts!

    Very best wishes

    Nigel

    ReplyDelete