Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Goodbye Sydney

Another warm blue sky day and my last trip on the Many Ferry to the city. 

P1010016I've spent most of the day in the Museum of Contemporary Art enjoying the many aboriginal pieces on show and their current exhibition of video installations by a French artist who travels the world collecting live art commentaries from ordinary people. 

Sydney is full of national and international tourists. Stopping for a coffee gave me the pleasure of sharing a table with two women from Melbourne who had some great advice on what to see in their home city and a woman from Rochester. My visit to that city seems a while ago now but it was good to tell her how much I had enjoyed her home city.

I now need to buy some of this hotel’s expensive internet access to publish the last few days of this blog. Then I'm going out to sample some more of the very good fish in a restaurant in the Corso – Manly’s pedestrianised main street where good people watching is also on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment