Friday, April 30, 2010

More time at Te Papa

A slow day today enjoying Wellington and some more of Te Papa with so much NZ history. This city is contained within a crescent of land bordered by the sea and hills –its easy to get from one side to the other especially when the wind blows you along. The forbidding clouds stayed away from the city centre today apart from a 5 min shower –not what was forecast but I’m not complaining.

I’m now relaxing in the P1010448 B&B –time to catch up with some work emails and enjoy the William Boyd novel on my e-reader. Its surprisingly good to read that way –and great not to carry ‘real’ books in my luggage. Jeff and Dean have a generous larder and some good wine  -and they did say help yourself. I need to pack again tonight … what will the weather in the Cook Straights be like tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment