Monday, May 17, 2010

Watching the ash cloud

Just about to leave for Christchurch airport, a very long journey and maybe an interruption to my travels by the ash cloud, and I thought the UK and Holland had been asking for cash, not ash, from Iceland. Snow is predicted for Canterbury by the end of this week and I had that in Denver so its time to end this wonderful adventure.
I've enough reading on the e-reader to last several flight delays, my Itouch is fully charged and, if all else fails, there's always the work that has acculumated in the last 8 weeks to fill in between films.
Maybe I'll be able to update this en route but if not my next post will be from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment